Monday, June 1, 2009

Getting Ready


I have a busy day ahead of me today. Tomorrow I'm having my Bible Study ladies over for a picnic lunch to help celebrate my birthday. (It's really just an excuse to get everyone together.) I have a lot of work to do to finish getting ready. Most of the food will need to be prepared today and the house needs to be cleaned. We set up a canopy in the backyard to cover the picnic tables and I made tissue flowers over the weekend. However, it's pouring outside! I don't really have the space to move it inside if the rain continues through tomorrow (that's the forecast anyway). Oh well, I will just keep getting ready. I am very excited about tomorrow and won't let anything put me in a bad mood. I just want to celebrate and be happy with all that God has blessed me with. Tomorrow it's my friends and Wednesday, my actual birthday, I will celebrate with my family.

No comments: