Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Happy Change

When I started this blog I wanted to write about my life and the things that were happening around me. I am very happy with this blog but I haven't made it personal. I didn't know if it would be interesting to anyone including me. However, I have so much I want to write about even if I am the only one who reads it.
As I am approaching my 50th birthday I am noticing a lot of changes in myself. One of the biggest ones is that I now want to surround myself with loveliness. I can't remember feeling like this before. It is a very nice feeling. I like to look at old cards and photos, they are filled with a gentle beauty. I want to add lace to everything I make. I sometimes just want to touch the lace. I keep saying I am becoming a girl and I like it. I don't know what I'll be writing about from now on but I do know I am excited about the future of this blog. I hope to add a little loveliness often.

No comments: