Friday, May 22, 2009

Vintage Friday

A few weeks ago I was in an antique mall with my sister Tracy. She spotted this book in a closet full of old books. It looked like a fun read. When she went to buy it, she thought is was too much for the condition it was in and decided against it. I could tell she really wanted it though. We searched on line to see if we could find one at a better price, maybe even new. We didn't have any luck. So a few weeks later I went back to buy the book for her birthday. At first I couldn't find it and I was getting upset, thinking I waited too long before going back. Finally I spotted it! It sat at my house a few days then I decided I should read it before I gave it to her. I am so glad I did. The only word I can think of is delightful. This book was so much fun to read. It is a child's book about children and the things they do. I enjoyed it so much. (I am going to ask Tracy to write her opinion about it .) I have already started looking for other books in the series.

1 comment:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

How sweet of you to go back for the book!