Sunday, July 26, 2009

Christmas in July


I had planned on doing a Christmas in July post this weekend and put it off until Sunday. Then Jen said she had my Christmas present and wanted to give it to me now. She had just spent the last week in Michigan and had done a lot of estate sales and garage sales. She knows just what I like. I had asked her to look for tablecloths I could use to make pajama bottoms with. She did a very good job on my present. She always does.

I have been wanting one of these cases to hold my vintage lace and doilies in for a long time. This case is in very good condition on the inside. I was thrilled with the "R" It is going on a scrapbook about me.

I love hankies and doilies. Of course she wrote in the book, a message just for me.

1 comment:

Libby@CookingWithLibby said...

What a thoughtful gift! I love that book :) Stopping by from SPFH :)