Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today on WMBI they referred to this as Thankful Thursday. I like that. I started to think about what I was thankful for. Of course I'm thankful for my family, my health and my Savior. But there are many other things that are unique to me and to this day.
Today I am thankful for the gift of sewing. I'm thankful that my hands did not hurt and I was able to work on a gift for my friend Michele. I'm thankful that I was able to take a walk this morning and the sun was shining while I was out. I'm thankful that Kylie held my hand when she got off the bus. It is good to spend a few minutes thinking about all the blessings we receive each day. What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Heather said...

I will have to agree that you should be thankful that Kylie held your hand. That is a big deal! She NEVER wants to hold hands!