Monday, July 21, 2008

Made With Love

My house looks like it threw up a craft store. There is fabric everywhere. I gathered several unfinished quilt tops from the attic and I'm trying to get them ready to be quilted. I think I have five that I'm presently working on. I also pulled out fabric to make a few bags and totes. All these things will be going to a church that helps young women in crisis. I am working with a couple other women and we are getting as much done as we can. I have been collecting fabric for a rainy day and this day has come. I have a good use for it now. I am excited to be part of this venture. Each quilt and bag is made with love and prayers for the women who take them home. I pray that they will feel this love as they wrap themselves in the quilts. It is so important that we help one another and this is my way of doing just that. I am also getting something in return, the chance to give. I have so much and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for all He has blessed me with.

No comments: